2013-14 SVSEF Devo Team
Geared for riders 7-9 yr olds, riders will focus on freeriding, rails, jumps, halfpipe, gates and more. Our focus is on three key elements: Freeriding, Fundamentals and Fun! Kids will get to ride with a great group of riders as well as the SVST coaches who have years of practical experience getting young riders to realize their potential. The goal of the D-Team is to foster a life long love of snowboarding.
- Athletes must be currently in the second grade or older
- USSA Competitor’s License required.
- USASA membership required for home event.
- Devo team trains 2 days/week + holiday camp/spring break camp. Total of 45 days/season on snow + 11 fall dryland sessions. 10am.-2pm.
- Riders in this program are exposed to all aspects of snowboarding including freestyle, alpine, mountain etiquette and all the basic fundamentals necessary to become a great rider. All of this combined with our most important element, FUN, makes it a great place to start for kids who want to take their riding to a new level.
- Riders work together with their coaches and teammates to achieve their goals and have a great time in the process.
- 11 dryland training sessions are offered in the fall in the SVSEF Airbarn- Indoor training facility. Dryland is an additional cost of $137.50 (dryland not required)
- Average athlete to coach ratio is 6:1