How To Register
IMPORTANT INFORMATION for 2014-2015 SEASON
RETURNING ATHLETE REGISTRATION: Please see the new dates for registration. Please note if you are signing up in October/November, full payment is due by November 10.
Returning year-round athletes must register between July 1-31, 2014
Alpine: FIS, U-18, U-16
Cross Country: Comp, Prep
Freestyle: Travel, Comp Home
Snowboard: Comp, Prep
All Post-Graduate Teams
Returning seasonal athletes must register between July 1-August 30, 2014
Alpine: U-14, U-12 Travel, U-12 Home, Devo
Cross Country: Devo
Freestyle: Prep, Devo
Snowboard: Prep, Devo
FEE PAYMENT SCHEDULE: 50 percent of tuition is due by September 10, 2014, the balance must be paid by November 10, 2014. Payments not received or paid in full will be assessed a 10 percent charge on total tuition.
SKI PASSES: Pricing is determined by Sun Valley Company and not yet published.
USSA LICENSE AND LIABILITY INSURANCE (REQUIRED): All athletes must have valid a USSA license. Register online at http://www.ussa.org/. No athlete will be allowed to participate in any SVSEF activity until their license has been renewed with USSA.
CODE OF CONDUCT: The Code of Conduct is included in your paperwork, please read it with your athlete. Do not return the Code of Conduct form, but have your athlete sign the SVSEF, Inc. Program Agreement Code of Conduct section.
MEDICAL INFORMATION FORM (REQUIRED): The SVSEF needs accurate information about you, your family and athlete, and especially your athlete’s medical status and current health insurance information. Accurate e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and mailing addresses are vital for communication. If you change any of this information during the year, please let us know.
SVSEF FUNDRAISING/VOLUNTEER QUESTIONNAIRE (REQUIRED): The questionnaire provides valuable information. Each and every SVSEF athlete benefits from our fundraising efforts – tuition only covers coaches’ salaries. Thus, for every tuition dollar collected, we must fundraise another dollar to cover all other expenses. Please take time to complete the form and list any special talents, services or opportunities that would assist us. Click here to complete the volunteer form
TEAM PARENTS COMMITTEE QUESTIONNAIRE (REQUIRED): We need help with our teams and local events. We would greatly appreciate any assistance.
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION: Will be available for registered athletes in July.
Life Flight membership is available through SVSEF at a very affordable price of $55 per year per family. Applications are available online with the registration papers and available at the SVSEF office.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER (These dates have yet to be finalized)
- July 1, 2014 - Start of registration for returning all athletes and summer dryland training and camp participants
- July 31, 2014 - Registration due for returning year-round athletes.
- August 8, 2014 - Scholarship applications due for returning year-round athletes
- August 31, 2014 - Registration and scholarship applications due for seasonal athletes
- September 10, 2014 - First tuition payment due for all athletes - 50 percent of program fee
- October 15, 2014 – USSA adds late fee of $25 to all USSA renewals
- November 10, 2014 – Second and final tuition payment due for all athletes
- November 24, 2014 – Baldy Ski Pass payment due in full for all athletes
- December 10, 2014 – Deadline for written refund requests
FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO REGISTER YOUR ATHLETE
1. Returning Athletes – Please contact your coach if you are unsure of which team you should register.
2. New Athletes – Please call Mimi at the office, (208) 726-4129 ext. 101 to discuss your child’s interest and ability or contact their coach so we can place them on the appropriate team.
3. Go to the USSA website to purchase athlete’s license. Late fees apply for returning athletes after October 15. Your athlete may not participate in any SVSEF activity, including dryland training or camps until their license has been processed.
4. Register online at http://weblink.donorperfect.com/SVSEF_team_registration
5. Complete the required parent volunteer form: http://weblink.donorperfect.com/volunteers (Important!! Please do not open both forms at once or it may cause data transmission issues).
Please be aware that you should have your insurance information and current USSA number on hand before you begin the registration process. The registration form will time out after 20 minutes. If you are signing up more than one child, please log out between each entry.
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS - 726-4129 EXT 101