How To Register
REGISTRATION for 2014-2015 SEASON
On our "Forms" page please find the documents required to register your athlete(s) for the SVSEF Program. Only the Registration Signature Page and the Participant Page need to be signed and returned. All athletes must have current USSA memberships so please make sure that is taken care of prior to any participation by visiting http://ussa.org/
- Participant Information Page – Please print and complete this document for each athlete and return to SVSEF along with the Registration Signature page. Located under the "Forms" tab.
- Registration Signature Page – Please print and complete this document, one per family, and return to SVSEF along with the Participant Information page. Located under the "Forms" tab.
- SVSEF Program Agreement is for parents to read – Located under the "Forms" tab.
- SVSEF Athlete Profile - Located under the "Forms" tab.
- SVSEF Code of Conduct is for parents to read. A condensed version is for athletes.
2014-15 SVSEF Tuition Price List - Click HERE
RETURNING ATHLETE REGISTRATION: Please see the new dates for registration. Note: if you are signing up in October/November, full payment is due by November 10.
Returning year-round athletes must register between July 1-31, 2014
Alpine: FIS, U-18, U-16, U-14
Cross Country: Comp, Prep
Freestyle: Travel, Comp Home
Snowboard: Travel, Comp Home
All: Post-Graduate Teams
Returning seasonal athletes must register between July 1-August 29, 2014
Alpine: U-12 Travel, U-12 Home, Devo
Cross Country: Devo
Freestyle: Prep, Devo
Snowboard: Prep, Devo
FEE PAYMENT SCHEDULE: 25 percent of tuition is due on July 31, 2014 for year-round athletes (alpine/cross country) with 25 percent due on September 10. Seasonal athletes must pay 50 percent of tuition by September 10, 2014, and the balance must be paid by November 10, 2014.
SKI PASSES: Pricing is determined by Sun Valley Company and not yet published. Payment for ski pass is due October 10, 2014. We appreciate you purchasing your pass child's pass through us as it offsets the cost of a SVSEF coach's pass.
USSA LICENSE AND LIABILITY INSURANCE (REQUIRED): All athletes must have valid a USSA license. Register online at http://www.ussa.org/. No athlete will be allowed to participate in any SVSEF activity until their license has been renewed with USSA.
CODE OF CONDUCT: The Code of Conduct is included in your paperwork, please read it with your athlete.
MEDICAL INFORMATION FORM (REQUIRED): The SVSEF needs accurate information about you, your family and athlete, and especially your athlete’s medical status and current health insurance information. Accurate e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and mailing addresses are vital for communication. If you change any of this information during the year, please let us know.
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION: Scholarship applications will be available on July 1, 2014 and due on August 1. Recipients will be notified by August 29, 2014. The deadline for new athlete scholarships and travel scholarships is October 1. Recipients will be notified by October 31, 2014.
Life Flight membership is available through SVSEF at a very affordable price of $60 per year per family. Click here
for their website.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
- July 1, 2014 - Start of registration for returning athletes, summer dryland training and camp participants
- July 1, 2014 - Beginning of first scholarship application period
- July 31, 2014 - 25 percent payment due for year-round for alpine and cross country athletes
- July 31, 2014 - Registration due for year-round athletes
- August 1, 2014 - Scholarship applications due for first round of applicants
- August 29, 2014 - Registration due for returning prep, devo and U12 athletes
- September 10, 2014 - First tuition payment due for all athletes; 50 percent of program fee. 25 percent payment due for year-round athletes
- October 1, 2014 - Second round and new athlete scholarship deadline
- October 10, 2014 - Payment for Sun Valley Company ski pass due
- October 15, 2014 – USSA adds late fee of $25 to all USSA renewals
- November 10, 2014 – Second and final tuition payment due for all athletes
- December 10, 2014 – Deadline for written refund requests
- February 1, 2015 - Deadline for submitting a written request for pro-rated tuition refund for withdrawal from program due to injury
TIPS FOR REGISTERING YOUR ATHLETE
1. Returning Athletes – Registration forms will be mailed to all returning athletes or you may download from website.
2. New Athletes – Please call Mimi at the office, (208) 726-4129 ext. 101 to discuss your child’s interest and ability or contact their coach so we can place them on the appropriate team.
3. Go to the USSA website to purchase athlete’s license. Late fees apply for returning athletes after October 15. Your athlete may not participate in any SVSEF activity, including dryland training or camps until their license has been processed.